Friday 27 March 2015

Kai Bowman

Chat Conversation Start
Monday 8:18am
Hi. Just looking through my AV5 notebook and see your name with "Great Guy," written underneath it. Did you ever start your blog? I've been looking forward to reading what you have to write.
Tuesday 8:21pm
have you lost yr tongue you two faced cunt.
Tuesday 10:33pm
You really have excelled yourself.
Wednesday 6:41am
Matt you cannot go around dehumanising people with nasty descriptions full of untruths and calling people c*nts etc. Just remember that you did this! It was nobody else's fault, it's all your doing, you told lies at av5, you edited Thomas Sheridans words when he said "I don't care to comment" to "I don't care" on your video, you verbally attacked the organiser of av5 Ian Crane while you stood on a chair with camera phone in hand recording the drama you created, you have wrote some terrible words about Thomas and Danielle just because they hold a different view than you do, then when I explain what I saw YOU do, you sent me the first innocent looking message (which I shared on a status) trying to bate me into a response you could use against me, when I didn't fall for your plan you sent me the second response calling me a two faced c*nt, and the rest of this can be seen on my status were this is going! Everything that is manifesting here today is what you chose as your life, yes it's all your creation. If you want different then you need to take a long hard look at yourself from within and I wish you the best of luck with that, "I really do".
If you want to debate any of this then please do so on my status so the world can see, I have nothing to hide and I am hiding nothing. What you see is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment