Friday 27 March 2015

The Hampstead Cover-up: I can only say once more.


I can only say once more, that the laws in the UK would not allow for any of this information ie, medical findings etc, to be released.
It is a completely secret proceeding.
If people choose to ignore the provable aspects to this case, then there's little anyone can do.
I'm damned if I do & damned if I don't.
There's little point in me repeating time & time again that the mother had full support & protection for her children. It's of little consequence what people call me because I have a different conclusion.
Blaming people who are well known in the so called truth movement, from my perspective, is unbelievable. They are only well known because other people elevate them to that position. It can't happen otherwise. Rather than take any responsibility, we get the blame.
You want the info out there & people brave enough to do it but when it doesn't suit, we take the fall & our 'egos' get the blame.
Have a word with yourselves.
Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment