Wednesday 1 April 2015

do one! otherwise I will‏

From: Christopher Spivey (sp-iv@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent: 31 March 2015 16:57:52
To: Matthew Taylor (matttaylor2000@hotmail.com)

Have a word with yourself Matt, you are losing the plot.

You are becoming a figure of fun, and from where I sit the only people dragging the truth movement through the mud are the likes of you & Catshit... Why the fuck should it matter to you what Danielle believes or doesn't?

She is entitled to her opinion and just because it differs from yours is no reason to spit your dummy out.

And lets face it Matt, you have made some awful errors of judgement of late... Like apologising to that drug addicted paid troll in the jungle for one... What the fuck has that self obsessed soppy cunt ever done to help further the movement that you are so concerned about being dragged through the mud? 

My advice to you is worry about your own shop before trying to put other peoples in order... And that most definitely includes mine, because right now you are coming across as an egotistical, spoilt brat, with fuck all to brag about.

Who I support and who I don't has fuck all to do with you or anyone else... However, now you have brought the subject up, I don't remember seeing you at my court case last month... Course, shouting your mouth off at me is a sure fire way of losing mine.

In-response to:

From: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
To: sp-iv@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: do one! otherwise I will
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:56:26 +0000

Do you think it was easy for me to publicly apologize to Tom Cahill about DVL?
It fucking wasn't.
Get off the fucking fence Chris. You owe it to your fans.
One way or the other; do you support DLV or not?
As far as I'm concerned she is dragging the Truth Movement through the mud and I'm very disappointed and disillusioned.

Get off the fence Chris and tell it like it is.

Matt Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment